Monday, May 1, 2017

Rate Projects

1. My favorite project we did by far was the rhythmic editing project. By heart I am a natural editor and love piecing together footage. I also love to edit music videos especially. I have lots of experience with filming and editing music videos in the past so this project felt like very familiar territory to me. I also love creating my own music so I decided to make a song specifically for this project to help tie together my ideas I had created while shooting.

2. The video letter was second favorite project. I believe this could have been my favorite project if I would have had more time to really refine it, but I became very bogged down with other school work. This assignment was fun because it allowed you to really hone in on yourself and think introspectively.

3. The crowdsourcing project was my third favorite project because the ends result was magnificent. While I was meticulously tracing and drawing I believed that this would be my least favorite project, but the pay off was so much better than I could have ever imagined. I would most definitely want to do something this again in the future.

4. The 16mm film manipulation project was the most difficult project for me because it wasn't quite in my wheelhouse, but similar to the crowdsourcing project, the end result was very rewarding.

5. The 360 degree video was my a very fun project and I had a lot of time actually going out and shooting. I was also very happy to learn the editing process behind it so that was very cool for me as well.

6. My least favorite project was the stop motion animation project. This project was very tedious and was not my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment